HONORING OUR VETERANS
“Thank you very much for your time, bravery, and sacrifice. Thanks to you we are forever free..”
DAV CHAPTER 15
Southern Nevada VA Locations
Pahrump Veterans Outpatient Clinic
220 South Lola Lane
Pahrump, NV 89048
Parent Facility: VA Southern Nevada HCS (Las Vegas)
Phone: (702) 636-3000
- Town of Pahrump Veterans Advisory Board
- United States Department of Veterans Affairs
- VA Southern Nevada Healthcare System
- Veterans Health Administration
- Military Records Get a copy of your Military Personnel Records.
- U.S Vets – United States Veterans Initiative
- MCL Pahrump Photo Gallery
- Nevada Office of Veterans Services
- Nevada Veteran’s Cemeteries
- Nevada State Veterans Cemeteries
- Veteran Support Center
- Nevada State Veteran’s Benefits
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Nevada DMV – Veteran and Military License Plates
- Veterans Organization
- Higher Education Guides for ROTC and U.S. Veterans
Housing & Mortgage Information for Veterans
Desert View Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS), a King of Prussia, PA-based company, that is one of the largest healthcare management companies in the nation.
The information on this website is provided as general health guidelines and may not be applicable to your particular health condition. Your individual health status and any required medical treatments can only be properly addressed by a professional healthcare provider of your choice. Remember: There is no adequate substitution for a personal consultation with your physician. Neither Desert View Hospital or any of their affiliates, nor any contributors shall have any liability for the content or any errors or omissions in the information provided by this website.
The information, content and artwork provided by this website is intended for non-commercial use by the reader. The reader is permitted to make one copy of the information displayed for his/her own non-commercial use. The making of additional copies is prohibited.